NCAA Tues - XAVIER vs nc state at Dayton, 9pm.

The home for Big East hoops

Re: NCAA Tues - XAVIER vs nc state at Dayton, 9pm.

Postby tsmithohio1234 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:41 am

The only seats left at UD arena available for X fans as of Sunday mid day were nose bleed seats in the corners. All tickets have been bought up by UD fans.
The entire arena will be pulling for NC State and it will be just like a UD/XU game a UD arena
tsmithohio1234

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Xudash » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:50 am

HoosierPal wrote:X should win this game. However, as some X fans have mentioned, this might be a road game as alot of Dayton fans will probably be rooting for NC State.

The X fans will definitely show up, unfortunately so will a ton of rabid Dayton fans strictly to root against X. Should make for a GREAT NCAA tourney environment though

With Xavier fan base's intense hatred for all things Dayton, I'm surprised any are going to be seen the in home of the enemy. Wouldn't a boycott be more satisfying?

This is a home game for NC State. Please understand that upfront. It is almost good that UD finally made the NCAA Tournament this year, because at least they'll be distracted. If UD had done what it normally does - miss the NCAA Tournament - then this game would have turned into the pinnacle of their season - - rooting against Xavier in their place against another team. Many watermelons will be at risk prior to game time in Dayton, OH tomorrow evening.
XAVIER
Xudash

Postby HoosierPal » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:09 pm

I think the game of Round 2 that interests me the most is Ohio State v Dayton. I'm sure the Dayton fans have been wanting this for years.
HoosierPal

Postby XUFan09 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:20 pm

TrueBlueJay wrote:
Jet915 wrote:X should win this game. However, as some X fans have mentioned, this might be a road game as alot of Dayton fans will probably be rooting for NC State.

Xavier is an hour away from Dayton...I sure as hell hope that half the arena is filled with X fans.

Dayton fans already bought a good number of the tickets, just as they do every year, because they like the opportunity to watch actual tournament teams. Probably a few more bought tickets this year in anticipation of Dayton being there.

They will not sell their tickets to Xavier fans.
Gangsters in the locker room
XUFan09

Postby Bill Marsh » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:27 pm

I think this game will be very close, so Stainbrook better be fully healthy if X is going to win. Assuming a healthy Stainbrook, I expect Xavier to go on and beat St Louis on Thursday as well.
Bill Marsh

Postby Bill Marsh » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:28 pm

cu blujs wrote:IMO, X wins both and plays on Sunday. All four BE teams get to the weekend. This time of year, a couple of extra games in the last 10 days isn't going to make any difference. You will need Stainbrook healthy, however. Looked like he tweaked the knee some in the CU game. Hope it is good to go.

Agree. I also see all 4 Big East teams playing this weekend.
Bill Marsh

Postby augkash » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:58 pm

I found it funny that you guys talk about how bad Dayton fans bash you. But look at all your post u guys bash and talk trash just as much. Just be happy your in tourney and grow up
augkash

Postby marquette » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:04 pm

HoosierPal wrote:I think the game of Round 2 that interests me the most is Ohio State v Dayton. I'm sure the Dayton fans have been wanting this for years.

Outside of Big East games, I agree. Should be a fun game and Ohio State has looked beatable.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Class of '16
marquette

Postby marquette » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:04 pm

Xudash wrote: Many watermelons will be at risk prior to game time in Dayton, OH tomorrow evening.

:?:
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Class of '16
marquette

Postby xbr1 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:29 pm

marquette wrote:
Xudash wrote: Many watermelons will be at risk prior to game time in Dayton, OH tomorrow evening.

:?:

Dayton players/fans have been known to have had sex with watermelons. If your arena backed up with raw sewage four times a year and was considered a septic tank you might too.
xbr1

PreviousNext

Return to Big East basketball message board